Abstract submission is now closed
Participants who would like to present their work must submit an abstract in English for consideration by the International Scientific Abstract Review Committee. The committee will be responsible for acceptance as an oral or poster presentation or rejection for each submitted abstract.
- Please note that all abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the website prior to the congress.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled and included in the Congress materials.
Rules for submission
An author from each abstract is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by June 8 2016
will be scheduled for presentation.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
- Poster presentation
- Oral presentation - these will be 9 minutes long (7 minutes presentation and 2 minutes for questions)
- Author and co-authors’ details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added). If relevant to your presentation please use the following headings:
Aims / Methods / Results / Conclusions
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please choose from the list of topics.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.